Georgia Tech Graduate Studies
Prospective Students New & Current Students Faculty & Staff News and Events About Us APPLY NOW >    
GT Home > Graduate Studies Home > Helpdesk
Graduate Studies > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

My U.S. Passport has expired. Can it still be used as proof of citizenship?


No. An expired U.S. Passport is not considered valid, per Board of Regents policy.

Please visit the Lawful Presence page of our website for a complete list of acceptable documents.

Was this article helpful? yes / no

Submit a ticket
Submit a new issue to a department


View existing ticket
View tickets you submitted in the past

Related articles Can I upload a copy of my Social Security card as proof of U.S.citizenship?
Can I upload a copy of my out-of-state driver's license as proof of U.S. citizenship?
Is an uploaded copy of my U.S. birth certificate considered official?
For institutions falling under Board of Regents Policy 4.1.6, can a student whose lawful presence has not yet been verified be permitted to apply? Can they be admitted? Can they be permitted to register?
For those institutions falling under Board of Regents Policy 4.1.6, does the lawful presence of transient students need to be verified?
Article details
Article ID: 14
Category: Lawful Presence Verification
Date added: 2014-03-20 13:44:04
Views: 5663
Rating (Votes): Article rated 4.1/5.0 (28)

« Go back