Do students residing outside of the United States who enroll only in distance education need to be verified?

If the student will remain living outside of the U.S. and will be enrolling only in distance education courses, then it isn't necessary to verify lawful presence.

Please visit the Lawful Presence page of our website for a complete list of acceptable documents.