Does Georgia Tech accept any tests other than GRE and TOEFL?
Test score requirements vary by degree program. Please see the program(s) of choice in the degree programs area of this website to determine the minimum scores required by each program.
GRE scores are required for most programs. Some programs, such as programs in the Scheller College of Business, may require the GMAT exam. In some cases, either GRE or GMAT scores may be submitted, and in a few programs standardized test scores may be optional.
It is critical to review the requirements for the program(s) to which you will apply in the degree programs area of the website prior to submitting your application.
TOEFL and IELTS are the only tests accepted for English proficiency.
To have your official test scores sent to Georgia Tech please use codes listed below depending on the test type you wish to send.
- GMAT Institute Code for Full-time MBA: HWK-54-37
- GMAT Institute Code for Evening MBA: HWK-54-44
- GRE Institute Code: R5248
- TOEFL Institute Code: 5248
- IELTS has no Institute code - Select "Georgia Institute of Technology" and then choose "Graduate".