Georgia Tech Graduate Studies
Prospective Students New & Current Students Faculty & Staff News and Events About Us APPLY NOW >    
GT Home > Graduate Studies Home > Helpdesk
Graduate Studies > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

I do not have a Social Security card. What number do I enter on the application?


If you do not have a Social Security card, simply leave the Social Security field on the application blank. Please do not enter in all zeros in the Social Security number field.

Was this article helpful? yes / no

Submit a ticket
Submit a new issue to a department


View existing ticket
View tickets you submitted in the past

Related articles Can I upload a copy of my Social Security card as proof of U.S.citizenship?
How do I change my name once I've submitted my application?
I am still enrolled and do not have a degree to upload. What do I do?
What if I do not have a PDF or Word document of my test results to upload?
If I am a permanent resident, do I need to take the TOEFL?
Article details
Article ID: 33
Category: Applications / Admissions
Date added: 2014-03-25 12:40:49
Views: 4039
Rating (Votes): Article rated 4.1/5.0 (30)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

Legal and Privacy Information

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid