Georgia Tech Graduate Studies
Prospective Students New Students Current Students Faculty & Staff News and Events About Us APPLY NOW >    
GT Home > Graduate Studies Home > Helpdesk
Graduate Studies > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Is the Certificate of Approval form the only form required for completion of my thesis requirements?


If you are a Master’s student, then the Certificate of Approval for Master’s Students and SmarTech Agreement form are the final documents required, given that you have turned in your Request for Master’s thesis topic form at least a semester before your final presentation. 

Doctoral students are required to turn in additional documents along with the Certificate of Thesis Approval form. If you are applying for an enrollment waiver, both doctoral and master’s students must include the waiver of enrollment form with the final paperwork. All required forms can be found here.

Was this article helpful? yes / no

Submit a ticket
Submit a new issue to a department


View existing ticket
View tickets you submitted in the past

Related articles I turned in my thesis/dissertation last week, but the web still says, “lacks thesis.” Is something wrong?
If a committee member is unable to sign my certificate of approval in a timely manner, how can I get their signature?
Are bound copies of the thesis required for the final submission of the thesis?
Do you proofread for grammar and spelling mistakes?
How do I change my name once I've submitted my application?
Article details
Article ID: 97
Category: Theses / Dissertations and Commencement
Date added: 2014-03-26 10:08:08
Views: 5278
Rating (Votes): Article rated 4.0/5.0 (37)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, in partnership with SysAid Technologies

Legal and Privacy Information

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid