Sep 25, 2017 | Atlanta, GA
If you're a graduate student in the market for a fellowship, read on to find out more about upcoming opportunities.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships at Sandia Laboratories
Three fellowships available to any Ph.D. student with U.S. citizenship: the Truman Fellowship, Jill Hruby Fellowship, and the von Neuman Fellowship.
Deadlines: Fall 2017
- National Nuclear Security Administration Graduate Fellowship
Deadline: Oct. 4 at 11:59 p.m. (PST)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
Deadlines: Oct. 23-Nov. 2, depending on subject area.
- Jefferson Science Fellowship Competition
Deadline: Oct. 31
- NASA Technology Research Fellowships
Deadline: Nov. 2
- GEM Fellowship (Graduate Engineering Degrees for Minorities)
Deadline: Nov. 13
- U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Science Graduate Student Research Fellowship Program
Deadline: Nov. 16, 5 p.m.
- Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship
Deadline: Dec. 1
- National Physical Science Consortium; Graduate Fellowships in Science, Mathematics, and Engineering
Deadline: Dec. 9
- Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs
Predoctoral Fellowship Deadline: Dec. 7
Dissertation Fellowship Deadline: Dec. 14
National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship
Deadline: Dec. 31
P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship
Deadline/Special Note: Eligibility must be established before application material is sent to applicants. The completed eligibility form will be accepted electronically in the IPS office through Dec. 15. Application deadline for students confirmed as eligible: March 1, 2018
Environmental Defense Fund Climate Corps Fellowship
Deadline: Jan. 5, 2018