At Georgia Tech, we are committed to providing a positive experience for all of our students. Here are a few resources to be aware of:
- Disability Services. Focused on ensuring that all individuals with disabilities have an equal opportunity to pursue education or employment, and have access to campus programs, activities, or services.
- International Education. International students attending Tech on an F-1 or J-1 visa work closely with International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS), a subgroup in the Office of International Education. ISSS assists with everything from serving as your resource on campus about your student immigration status to offering diverse cultural, educational, and leadership opportunities.
- LGBTQIA Resource Center. Works to create a safe, inclusive, and accessible campus community for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual students, and their allies.
- OMED. Focuses on supporting underrepresented groups on campus
- Veterans Resource Center. Promotes student learning and development, and supports degree completion for students who are veterans, military, reservists, guard members, and dependents.
- Vice President for Institute Diversity. Home to all things diversity-related at Tech.
- Women’s Resource Center. Gathering place for women at Tech, offering programming, crisis intervention, and resource information on a variety of topics.