Whether you want to take a yoga class or you're looking for a place to have your teeth cleaned, Georgia Tech offers the following resources to support your health and wellness:
- Campus Recreation Center. From a world class aquatics facility, to a state-of-the-art fitness center, the Campus Recreation Center (CRC) offers aerobics, martial arts classes, intramural sports, sport clubs, and much more.
- Counseling Center. Offers assistance with stressful situations.
- Health Promotion. Empowering students to make healthy decisions.
- Health Services. Provides medical and dental care, and other services for students.
- Health Insurance. Information about the student health insurance plan.
- VOICE. Georgia Tech's sexual violence prevention and survivor support initiative within the Office of Health Promotion.