Grad Team, please approve this page, thanks.
Content to Include:
- Schedule visit
- Disability Accommodations
- Where to stay
- Virtual Tour
Most of this info is on the undergrad site, should we provide a link to undergrad or is the visit different for grad students?
***** Page Starts Here *****
Georgia Tech is one of the Most Innovative Schools in the U.S.
Located in a city ranked #3 Best to Start a Career. While on campus, you can check out Tech’s Library Renewal Project designed for the 21st century scholar or the Van Leer Interdisciplinary Design Commons which is the largest electronics-oriented student makerspace in the country.
Afterwards, by foot or trolley visit vibrant Midtown neighborhood where Tech Square connects the technological advances on campus to the Atlanta business and entrepreneurial community. Explore this walkable urban environment to see why we are ranked as the #1 City for the Availability of Internships.
Tours run January thru April starting at 3:15pm
Request a Group Tour (this will be a webform)
What to expect:
- Welcome (15 minutes)
- Admissions presentation (40 minutes)
- Walking tour of campus (1.5 hours)
- Lunch (1 hour – optional) Food Options near you
- Tours run rain or shine. please check weather before coming
What to bring checklist
- Comfortable shoes - tour covers about 1.75 miles of campus
- Water bottle
- Sun protection
- Umbrella for shade on hot, sunny days
- Money for food and parking
Plan your visit:
All Tours will meet on the Main Campus at Bill Moor Success Center and showcase the following:
- Historic and Academic Centers of campus
- Student Center
- Campus Recreation Center
- Clough Undergraduate Learning Center
- The Hive Electronics Makerspace
- Love Manufacturing Building
North Ave NW, Atlanta GA 30332