Jul 22, 2020 | Atlanta, GA
Are you planning to intern this fall? All master's and Ph.D. students are encouraged to undertake internships as a part of their academic experience at Georgia Tech. For international students, the deadline to register your fall internship is Aug. 14. For U.S. citizens and permanent residents, the deadline is Aug. 21. Here are additional details you need to know:
Benefits of Registering Your Internship
- Internship audit hours are tuition-free and are recorded on your official transcript.
- You maintain active student status during your work terms (required for international students).
- Your earnings will not affect your FAFSA Financial Aid status.
- Career advisors can provide support during your work term.
Fall Work Term Requirements
- Length of Work Term: 10 weeks (this is only for fall 2020, due to changes in the job market caused by Covid-19)
- Earliest Start Date: Aug. 3, 2020
- Latest End Date: Jan. 8, 2021
For more information on Graduate Internship Program requirements and how to apply, click here.
Need help? Schedule a career advising appointment via CareerBuzz.