I completed a three-year bachelor's degree. Am I eligible?

If you have a three-year bachelor's degree from a non-US institution, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies. Not all three-year bachelor degree's are considered equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor's degree and you may not be eligible to matriculate in a graduate program at Georgia Tech. The Office of Graduate Studies is the ultimate arbiter regarding whether or not a student can matriculate as a degree-seeking graduate student.