DEGREE TYPE OFFERED
DEGREE PROGRAMS OFFERED
Main campus with financial aid
- Fall: Jan. 10
- Spring: Oct. 1
- Summer: Jan. 10
Main campus without financial aid
- Fall: June 1
- Spring: Nov. 1
- Summer: March 1
- Fall: June 1
- Spring: Dec. 1
- Summer: May 1
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
Non-U.S. citizens/Aliens must take the TOEFL or IELTS exam
Institute Code: 5248
Department Code: 68
Minimum Score Required:
- Internet-based: 94, with minimum section scores of 19
- Reading: 6.5
- Listening: 6.5
- Speaking: 6.5
- Writing: 5.5
- Overall: 7.0
Institute Code: R5248
Department Code: 1502
General Test: Required
Minimum Score required:
- Quantitative: 155
The following undergraduate degree GPAs are required:
- At least 3.3 GPA for the Ph.D. program (Mechanical, Bioengineering, Robotics, and Paper Science & Engineering programs).
- At least 3.3 GPA for the MSME, MEBIOE, and MSPSE programs.
- At least 3.75 for the MS Robotics program.
- At least 3.0 for the MSNRE and MSMP programs.
In general, international students pursuing a terminal M.S. degree will not be admitted, with three exceptions:
- Students who are applying to study at the Georgia Tech Lorraine campus.
- Students who are Fulbright Fellowship awardees (or with fellowships from their home countries that pay tuition and fees along with a stipend for living expenses).
- Students who graduated with the B.S.M.E. from Georgia Tech.
- Acoustics and Dynamics
- Automation, Robotics, and Control
- Computer-Aided Engineering and Design
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Combustion and Energy Systems
- Mechanics of Materials