Georgia Tech's Graduate Thesis Office requires graduate students and programs to utiltize DocuSign for all thesis and
disseration forms. You can find important tips on how to use DocuSign and all of the forms on this page.
- Go to https://esignature.gatech.edu/cfeis/docusign/ to understand how DocuSign works and to login. Be sure to read steps 1-5 before you begin.
- You can check out the step-by-step guide on How to Submit a DocuSign Form
- Forms must be initiated by a student, not staff or faculty
- A form must be completed in full for the Office of Graduate Studies to sign off
- You must complete ALL forms related to your degree progress in order to be finalized by the Office of Graduate Studies
- For a full list of required documents for thesis submission go to the check-list
- For more information and questions, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Submission of Preliminary Forms: Request for MS Topic, PhD Candidacy, PhD Minor
Note: If these days happen to fall on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be the following business day
Deadline for Submission of Final Thesis/Dissertation Forms
|Semester||Thesis Deadline w/ Enrollment Waiver||Initial Format Check||Thesis/Required Forms Due (Enrolled Students)|
|Spring 2020||Jan. 10, 2020 at 3 p.m.||Apr. 17, 2020||Ph.D.: April 24, 2020 at noon | MS: Apr. 24, 2020 at noon|
|Summer 2020||May 15, 2020 at 3 p.m.||July 17, 2020||Ph.D.: July 24, 2020 at noon | MS: July 24, 2020 at noon|
|Fall 2020||Aug. 21, 2020 at 3 p.m.||October 30, 2020||Ph.D.: Nov. 6, 2020 at noon | MS: Dec. 4, 2020 at noon|